To help you complete your tax returns, our Supplemental Information tool provides the percentage of tax-exempt, in-state municipal income and the percentage of income from government agencies and the direct federal and foreign sources for a particular fund.
Note: To use this tool, you will need information shown on your tax information statement.
- Enter the last six digits of your account number
- Enter the three-character ID for your investment professional (IP #)
- Enter the last four digits of your Tax Identification Number (Tax ID)
- Select the tax year
- Click on the "SUBMIT" button
- The tax information for securities associated with this account will be displayed
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice or services. We suggest that you consult your tax professional to discuss the appropriate federal, foreign, state and local tax treatment of your transactions. Any U.S. legal, tax, accounting or financial-related information contained in the Tax Guide, the Resources for Royalty Trust Tax Booklets or the Mutual Fund Supplemental Information was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in the Tax Guide, the Royalty Trust Tax Booklets or the Supplemental Information.